2013年2月5日星期二

How many of you watch the tv show Supernatural?

DVDSEA

I just started watching the show Supernatural from the season 8. Though I don’t know much about the show, I think it is great! How mang of you watched the show and what’s you opinion on the show?

A1: There are definitely a lot of fans of the show. It's a good show. t's horror, action, comedy, drama, has a lot of neat lore, and features places and monsters you'll recognize and a lot you won't and it's just really cool and interesting. I think you should watch the show from the beginning. I bought the Supernatural DVD and I think it is so great! Hope you enjoy the show!

comes from: http://ronnyjohn9.blog.com/2013/02/04/how-many-of-you-watch-the-tv-show-supernatural/

discount dvd for more: american horror story dvdgame of thrones season 3 dvd

没有评论:

发表评论