2013年5月27日星期一

What is the TV show The Big Bang Theory mainly about?

The Big Bang Theory? I just know it is the theory that suggests that the universe was created as a result of an extremely large explosion. When I first saw the name of the show I was attracted by it but I haven’t watched the show because of some reasons. Could anyone tell men what the show is mainly about? Thanks!
A9: Yes, The Big Bang Theory is really a good comedy show for watching and it has won many awards. The Big Bang Theory DVD mainly focuses on five people. roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper; Penny, a waitress and aspiring actress who lives across the hall; and Leonard and Sheldon's equally geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers, aerospace engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Raj Koothrappali. These five make a lot of funny things in their daily life. Get into the show, you will find your life is not boring any more! I love the show!

没有评论:

发表评论